Kesh Nikhar Estd.1935 Advance Formula Soap (Shampoo Bar) is formulated with the goodness of pure natural glycerine, natural essential oils like bitter orange, lemon, virgin coconut & powerful herbal extracts of Amla, Reetha & Shikakai added with vitamin e. This hand made shampoo bar is made by cold process technique which ensures that the vitamins A & E present in natural oils are not lost during the process of heating. These natural vitamins are good for nourishment of your scalp and hair. Kesh Nikhar Estd.1935 Advance Formula Soap (Shampoo Bar) is predominantly made with virgin coconut oil and other natural oils which when saponified by cold process leaves pure natural glycerin in the soap. This glycerin acts as an emollient for the skin by maintaining the water balance of the skin. Kesh Nikhar soap does not contain any harmful chemicals, builders, fillers & is free from silicon, paraben & sulphate.
- – Made from pure vegetable oils.
- – Checks early fall of hair & controls dandruff.
- – Cleans the heaviest of hair without sticking in them. (those who are not in the habit of washing their hair with bar soap, may apply Kesh Nikhar coconut oil on their hair before taking a bath then apply the soap and wash).
- – Gives a lather equivalent to that of a good shampoo.
- – Enjoy the rich fragrant essence of pure coconut oil in this luxurious and moisturizing soap (Kesh Nikhar, coconut oil is clear, double filtered and pure).
- – Soap made from the finest pure vegetable oils to give a rich creamy lather. With its distinctive fragrance and mild formulation, it is suitable for your entire family.
- How to use:1. Wet your hair in the shower. Rinse your hair in warm water from your shower so it is completely saturated. The wetter your hair is, the easier it is to apply Kesh Nikhar soap.(Recommended – Apply/Massage your hair & scalp with Kesh Nikhar Coconut Oil or 18 Herbs Oil for at least 2hrs before washing your hair).
- 2. Get your Kesh Nikhar shampoo bar slightly wet in the shower. To easily apply the shampoo, it is helpful to lather it up slightly before use. Hold it under the stream of water from the showerhead and rub it around in your hands. You can also warm it up in your hands a bit as you get it wet.
- 3. Rub Kesh Nikhar shampoo bar directly onto your scalp with gentle pressure. Once the shampoo bar is slightly wet and warm, bring the bar to the top of your head. Rub the shampoo bar back and forth across the top of your head until your hair and scalp are very soapy. If you have very thick hair, you may also need to part your hair down the middle and/or ear-to-ear so you can reach all areas of your scalp.
- 4. Work the shampoo through your hair after it is lathered up. Once your scalp is covered in a base layer of soapy bubbles, focus on massaging the shampoo into your scalp. The shampoo will move on its own to the ends of your hair. Evenly distribute the product across all of your hair for a thorough clean.
- 5. Rinse your hair completely. Once your scalp and hair are clean, place your head under the stream of water, and wash out the shampoo bubbles and residue. Continue rinsing your hair until all of the shampoos is removed.
- 6. If required use a conditioning bar if you want extra nourishment. Commonly, all you need is a shampoo bar to get soft, silky hair. However, you can also use a conditioning bar in place of a liquid conditioner while you’re on the zero-waste lifestyle. To use, rinse your hair, rub the bar onto the middle section of your hair, and distribute the conditioner to your ends. Then, rinse the conditioner out thoroughly.Safety information:For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Trademark owner: Peshawar soap & chemicals Pvt. Ltd. (ANISH SURYA GROUP)
No harmful chemical is used in the formation of this product. It is completely paraben/sulfate-free.
No animal by-products
None of our products has animal by-products. Our products are 100% NATURAL.